Terms & Conditions
Firstly, Welcome to Jervis Bay Holiday Cabins
Check In & Check Out
- Check in time is after 2:00 pm;
- Check out time is strictly before or at 10:00 am;
- This applies to all cabins.
Site fees are calculated until 10am on the day of departure. Extensions & late departures depend on availability. Fees apply.
Conditions of Occupancy
Payment must be made on arrival of the total period of your stay. If new arrivals or visitors come, they must call at the park reception before entry to the park. When you leave, please ensure that your cabin/site is left clean and tidy.
Cancellations/Refunds & additional Fees and Charges
Refunds will be given (less $50 admin fee) where 1 months notice is given. Please book wisely – No refunds are given for early departures or bad weather.
A cleaning fee of up to $200 will be charged if your cabin is left in an unsatisfactory condition.
Peace & Quiet
Our peaceful location and the serenity of our park add to the enjoyment of all our visitors. Please be considerate of others and restrict noise from radios, TV’s and social gatherings at all times, especially after 10pm. BBQ areas must be vacated by 10pm and left clean.
Your Site Strictly no tents on site with concrete slabs
Please ensure that your car, trailer and other equipment are contained within your site or you will be asked to move.
- Please check the location of the nearest fire hose reel to your site.
- Please don’t dig trenches on or around your site.
- Please do not feed wildlife.
- Gas bottles must be under current certification.
- No washing vehicles on your site.
Securing Your Site
We do our best to ensure a safe and secure environment. We recommend that you secure all valuables day and night, including bikes, eskies and clothes hanging on the lines or draped over your veranda. We do not accept responsibility for damage to any vehicles, vans or the content thereof.
Bikes & Scooters
Guest are welcome to ride bikes during daylight hours but once the park lights come on, riding must stop. Approved safety helmets must be worn by all riders as required by law.
Garbage & Recycling
Please wrap or bag all garbage and place in the bins provided. A recycling bin is provided for cans, glass, cardboard and P.E.T. Please teach children where the rubbish goes and what can be recycled.
Safety is very important to us. Many children are in the park, so please drive at walking aped only. The speed limit is strictly 8km/h & pedestrians have ‘right-of-way’. We only allow one vehicle per site so please ask your visitors to park their vehicles outside.
Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior in the park.
Persons causing damage of any type to natural or built assets of the park will be evicted and prosecuted.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Effective from 1 July 2012. GST included. Prices and information subject to change without notice.
- Maximum 8 adults per cabin.
- Person under 18 will not be accepted as a guest in the park without a parent present.
- 1 Car only per site.
- No Pets permitted in the park.
- No campfires permitted.
- Peak season – 20 December to 30 January. Easter and October long-weekend inclusive.
- Low season – May to August (excluding the June long-weekend and school holidays).
- Standard season – All other times.
- Cabins are booked from 2pm (check in) on day of arrival until 10am (check out) on day of departure unless otherwise stated or arranged.
- Minimum bookings may apply.
- Credit card/ EFT deposits are required at time of booking.
- Peak season bookings – 50%.
- Standard season bookings – ones night’s accommodation.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Deposits are non-refundable within 1 month of arrival or due to bad weather.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Cancellation fee of $50 applies to all bookings.
- Failure to arrive (no show) will incur the full charge against the client(s).
Additional Fees and Charges
- Late departure fees apply.
- Cleaning fee – up to $200 if cabin or site is left in an unsatisfactory condition.